Holly Jolly Cocktail made with Homemade Christmas Spice infused Vodka
This wonderful little drink puts the jolly into any Christmas party!
This festive cocktail uses our Christmas Spice Infused Vodka as a base (click link for the recipe).
You will need:
- Chilled longdrink glasses
- Crushed ice
- Orange peel
- Sugar syrup (2 cl per glass)
- Your homemade Christmas Spice Infused Vodka (4 cl per glass)
- Cranberry juice (6 cl per glass)
- A squirt of lemon in each glass
- A twig of rosemary
- Cranberries for decoration
Fill your long drink glasses with crushed ice, and add a piece of orange peel. In a mixer, gently stir sugar syrup, Spice Infused Vodka, cranberry juice and lemon juice, with ice cubes. Pour over the crushed ice, stick a twig of rosemary into each glass, and decorate with cranberries!
For a non-alcoholic option, you can boil the spices from the infused vodka recipe with the sugar syrup and use it in the cocktail in lieu of the alcohol
This recipe was featured in the December issue of Yum. Gluten Free Magazine